This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see our Disclaimer page.
Keto beef and broccoli can be a fantastic dish whether or not you follow the keto diet. With its delicious combination of hearty greens and savory meat, this meal is great for any night of the week.
Although you can modify the instructions below and cook this meal on the stove, we like it best in a slow cooker. Keto beef and broccoli is easy to prepare and can easily be added into your biweekly meal rotation.
Keto Beef & Broccoli Ingredients:
- 2 lbs Beef (flank or sirloin cuts recommended)
- 4 cups broccoli (buy it pre-washed and cut to save yourself some prep time in the kitchen!)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 drops Stevia (we like SweetLeaf)
- Coconut Aminos (in lieu of soy sauce) for serving (our favorite is Bragg)
- Slice your beef into thin pieces and season with salt and pepper as needed. We recommend this Wusthof knife for easy meat preparation.
- Add the sliced beef, broth, garlic, ginger, red pepper, sesame oil and stevia to your slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 5 hours. This will get your beef extra tender!
- About 45 minutes before serving, add in the chopped broccoli and allow it cook to your desired crispness.
Serve with low-carb amino acids on the side and garnish with sesame seeds if you wish.