This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see our Disclaimer page.
90 Second Keto Bread is an easy to prepare and easy to cook staple item for any keto kitchen.
We know you miss bread. You love it as much as Oprah does. There’s no shame in that!
And if you’re craving bread while staying away from carbs, this is your chance to indulge a little without breaking your carb count. Keto bread is a low-carb alternative to most breads you’ll find on the shelves at the grocery store, and it can be made quickly and easily in your microwave with only 3 ingredients.
It also helps that it is super delicious!
Ingredients for 90 Second Keto Bread:
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons almond flour (we recommend Bob’s Red Mill)
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl or ramekin (we recommend these Pyrex dishes.)
- Microwave on HIGH for 90 seconds
- Once finished, flip the bread out of the bowl and slice it into halves
90 Second Keto Bread is perfect served by itself with a bit of butter.
You can even use it to make a savory grilled-cheese sandwich.
Or, you can spice it up by making it into a delicious breakfast sandwich. We find toasting the bread (either in a pan or in the toaster) gives it a bit more structure, making it easier to eat a breakfast sandwich. Plus, toasting it gives it that nice heated flavor.
Consider adding the below items to your sandwich for some extra low-carb flavor and deliciousness:
- All Natural Peanut Butter (we recommend Justin’s)
- All Natural Almond Butter (again, we recommend Justin’s)
For more ideas on how to start your very own keto kitchen, check out our Essential Keto Tool Kit.