This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see our Disclaimer page.
A delicious keto chicken taco soup will be cheesy, spicy, and quick to make. We recommend using a slow-cooker for best results on this recipe.
Keto Chicken Taco Soup Ingredients:
- 2 lb boneless skinless Chicken Breast (sliced or shredded later)
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix (spice level of your preference)
- 2 10z cans diced tomatoes (you can mix it up by using diced tomatoes with habanero or green chiles, depending upon your spice tolerance)
- 1 4oz can diced green chiles
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro
- Freshly diced jalapenos
- Freshly sliced avocados
- Sour cream
- Diced green onion
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Combine all of your ingredients in your slow cooker and cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. You may wish to let the chicken cook first so that you can shred it before adding in the remaining ingredients. This takes about 1 – 2 hours to get it fully ready for shredding.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
For the most flavor, top with fresh ingredients like diced green onion, jalapenos, and fresh cilantro.
If you need recommendations on items you may use in your kitchen, check out our Essential Keto Tool Kit.