This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see our Disclaimer page.
This keto banana bread recipe is one you won’t want to forget! Easy to make and GLUTEN FREE, you’ll be very happy with the results. We promise.
The recipe also contains no bananas — surprise!! — so it’s even lower carb than some of the other recipes you’ll see online. Now we know you and your family can enjoy it with zero guilt.
Keto Banana Bread Ingredients:
- 2 cups Almond Flour (we recommend Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour (we recommend Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 large Eggs
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp sweetener (like Stevia or Truvia)
- 2 tsp Natural Banana Extract (in lieu of high carb bananas) (we recommend Happy Home)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×5 baking pan in preparation using butter, olive oil, avocado oil or a non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix your coconut flower, almond flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- In a mixing bowl, beat your eggs and butter, sweetener, and add in your banana extract and almond milk until you have a creamy mixture. (Our favorite is the Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer.)
- Add the dry ingredients slowly to the wet, beating at a low speed until everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into your baking pan, and layer the top with the pumpkin seeds, slightly pressing them into the batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick into the bread and it comes out clean.
After allowing the bread to cool, slice it and serve with butter or enjoy on its own!
If you’re just starting out on the Keto Diet, it can be a little daunting. Check out our Essential Keto Tool Kit to find some items and tips for getting started. You won’t regret it!