This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see our Disclaimer page.
Keto bacon wrapped chicken is a delicious, savory and high protein meal, great for any night of the week. The flavor on this dish is outstanding, and it’s super easy to prepare and bake. And it will keep you on your keto diet!
We’ve served it to our families, and they have asked us to cook it over and over again. With its low carb count, you will be extremely satisfied with this meal, and so will your family.
Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken Ingredients:
- 4 thawed Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 lb uncooked Bacon
- 3/4 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, add your spices and chicken. Toss until seasoned.
- Using the bacon, tightly wrap the chicken in a piece or two of bacon using a toothpick to secure as needed.
- Place chicken on a parchment paper lined baking sheet (our favorite is the Nordic Ware), and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and bacon is crispy.
Once your chicken is out of the oven, it is ready to eat!
Sometimes we like to mix it up sometimes and top it with sliced scallions, bacon bits, or by adding some hot sauce or sour cream. The extra kick of flavor adds a dash of variety to the dish, making it even more difficult to say no to.
If you like this recipe, check out our Keto Chicken Taco Soup recipe for a spicy weeknight dish. It won’t disappoint! And also check out our Essential Keto Tool Kit for more tips on how to prep your kitchen for the keto diet.